TI-Nspire™ CX Premium Teacher Software – 1 Year Subscription School Managed Licenses – PC and Mac® – Electronic Delivery of 5 or more
Customer must purchase a minimum of 5 licenses at $20.00 per license.
- Minimum order for this Multi-User School-Managed Licensing is 5 seats.
- 1-year subscription
- Multi-User School-Managed Licenses:
- Allows access to the software on a fixed number of computers for specific users
- Software can be deployed with many standard deployment methods
- License distributed to computers from a license service (i.e. server)
- Software license contains a grace period allowing software to be used at home or outside the school’s network for 30 days. After this grace period expires, the computers must connect to the school’s network to continue use
- Software claim number is electronically delivered to an administrator of the software. Customer will redeem claim number at Texas Instruments’ Software Claim Center at http://education.ti.com/go/softwarecenter .
This interactive software enables teachers to present math and science concepts to the class, demonstrate the use of TI-Nspire™ CX handhelds, transfer documents, and create self-check questions for student self-assessment.
- Includes both TI-Nspire™ CX Teacher Software and TI-Nspire™ CX CAS Teacher Software.
- Includes TI-SmartView™ Emulator Software with key-press indicator.
- Calculate, graph, write notes, build spreadsheets and create self-check questions, all with TI-Nspire™ CX and TI-Nspire™ CX CAS Teacher Software.
- Choose from question types including free response, multiple choice, true/false, equations, coordinate points, images and expressions.
- Access your personal online files on your desktop in the Content Workspace or on the Web, as well as pre-authored content from the Math Nspired or Science Nspired websites.
- Perform symbolic and standard numeric calculations using the built-in Computer Algebra System (CAS).
- Create, save, open, share and print your work.
- Utilize interactive geometry capabilities.
- View and explore multiple representations on a single screen – a graph, equation, table, geometric figure or text.
- “Grab-and-Move” a graph or graphed functions to demonstrate relationships and the impact of changes.
- Open images in .jpeg, .jpg, .bmp or .png file formats and overlay graphs and equations on them.
- Neatly format assignments, including imported images, and print them out with the PublishView™ feature.
- Graph and rotate 3-D functions.
- Collect and analyze data with the built-in Vernier DataQuest™ application for TI-Nspire™ technology.
- Perform function, parametric, conic, polar, sequence and 3-D graphing.
- Easily enter chemistry notations.
For the system requirements of the latest version, see education.ti.com/software/requirements.